20080407

Short.

Hmm, feeling kinda wasted everyday. I'm seriously getting lazier to update. Hee. Many events had just past. And tomorrow, no later is going to be 2r01's class chalet :D Whooopeyy. SL camp had just past too, and it seriously felt so damn good. All the memories, hardship and friends I've meet and met are so worthwhile. Especially getting to know more about my adorable PROG COMM. They are they world! They are my love! I personally felt that they impacted a certain part of me, all the friendships and hardships we went through together as one committee :) Thank you PROGRAM!! :) HMM... SL tea party and Sam's chalet is coming up too!

School's reopening in like 2 weeks time too, damn that's fast. And the last piece of news to all, I'm leaving TP band :( Breaks my heart to say this, but I guess it's time to settle down for my studies. I'm leaving most probably before school reopens. God knows how many practices I have missed and I'm just so oblivious to what's happening in band now. Oh! I forgot to congratulate the new comm members too :) Work hard guys. Hope to hear more of the band. Good luck for the competition all! Saxy poots! I miss you guys real bad, sorry I can't be there and all but still, all the best :) Yup. Hurts to even listen to band music now. :( My band journey had just ended.. Okay, I have yet to hit the sack! Good night. NAPPALLI BIG BABY, you are being missed! :)

Theatre Music (Movement 2) is playing on repeat...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home